ASSA is a Catholic mission school where future leaders of our society are trained from the grassroots. The standard of formation in ASSA is very high. In order to meet up to the standard, the following are the requirements from any candidate seeking admission into the school.
- He/She must pass very well, at least to the credit level, in his/her common entrance examination.
- He/She must have completed his/her primary school education with his/her First School Leaving Certificate.
- He/She must be academically sound to the extent that he/she can pass both the entrance examination and the interview.
- He/She must be morally sound.
- He/She must be medically fit to live in the school.
- He/She must agree to pay the school fees when due.
How to Apply
- Download the admission form.
- Fill the form with the necessary details.
- Submit the form to your parish priest with the stipulated amount, if you are residing in the Diocese. For those applying from outside Abakaliki Diocese/Ebonyi State, you should send the form to the school with the same amount mentioned above.
The students are expected to come to the venue of the examinations on or before 10 am with the following writing materials: Pen, Pencil, Eraser, Plain Paper/Fulscape sheet.
Centres of Examination
Parishes within Abakaliki Diocese and the school (ASSA) premises.
The list of successful candidates are pasted on the notice board a day after the interview and further listed on our website. Candidates are to check our site for their results a day after the interview.